With daily use
The origin of honey
The main use of bee is the pollination of flowers. The flowers lure the bee with their own nectar, a sweet liquid. The bee collects the nectar, then in their own organism they transform it. In their mouth they mix enzymes from their gullet to the nectar, then they add some gastric juice, then they keep this mixture in their honey stomach. When they reach home, they fill this liquid int he cell of the honeycomb. It becomes real honey after they thicken it by waving thir wings, so that the water contents is reduced.
Shortly about the advantages of honeyHoney is the mostly efficient when consumed daily. It increases the capability of resistance, it strenghten our body. To cure an illness, honey itself is not enough, but certainly it is a useful completion.
- Antiseptic, pain-killer, it has a calming effect – helps to sleep too
- Fights against bacteriums, supports digestive-system, protects and regeerate the liver
- Feeds the muscle by fast absorting, grows the ability to work
- Increase the level of hemoglobin int he blood, which is responsible for the transportation of oxigen, so it improves the oxigens state of supply int he body
- It can be used to improve the heart – and circulatory-system
- Good for curement of cataract, externally for the treatment of wounds
- It can reduce the pollen-allergy when eaten small portion at the beginning, then increasing the amount
- Helps in case of weariness
- After using sauna, you can apply itt o the skin which makes the skin feel silky
- It can be well combined with other food products. It may substitute for sugar in beverages; cakes made with honey keep fresh longer than the one with sugar.
Can this all happen?Not in the world of medicines, but in nature it can!
Available types of honey
The nectar of acacia-honey is collected at the time of acacia blossoming. It is a eal unique product, because in such a good quality and with such professionalism it cannot be produced anywhere else on the world. It is the least crystallizing honey due its high grapesugar content. Its light colour, acacia-smell and its taste (without any after-taste) makes it really unique.
Mixed flower honey
Flower honey is a collective word. It may refer to the honey collected on fields by river banks, although mixture of specific honeys might be on the market with this name too. Our honey supply depends on the number and place of migration of our bee stand. Usually we mix sunflower honey, silkweed honey and rapeseed honey to get tasty product.
We have the light-coloured, hardly crystallizing silkweed honey. It has some spicy taste. The silkweed plant gives us nectar in central Hungary, nowhere else in Europe.
Rapeseed is grown on large areas. Its the first flower in the year where we can harverst. Ist taste is similar to the acacia but it crystallizes very fast.
A real unique honey. Its taste can't be mixed with others. Softly tart, strong aroma. Excellent for coffee and tea, or just to have with a spoon.
We also offer the golden-yellow sunflower-honey, which has a unique and outstanding taste in cakes. We might also mix the above mentioned honey to work out a new taste. Sunflower honey is crystallizing fast, in a few weeks.
Comb honey was the first consumed type of honey. The honey is closed in a new, golden-yellow wax-comb, as the bee produced and saved it. The covered comb-honey is cut out of its frame after acacia flowering. The most suitable honey for this purpose is acacia honey due to its matchless smell and its substance. The comb-honey that we offer contains approximately 240 grams of comb-honey that is ideal for two persons delicacy. Attention! Those who are allergic has to take care, since there might be some bee pollen underneath the honey!
It's good for...
- many types of bacterial and virus infections,
Can be used against many types of skin fungus as cream and against croup as alcoholic tincture.
- strengthen the immune system
In the winter time it helps to prevent your health with daily use of tincture.
- speeds up scarring of wounds.
Not only for wounds on the skin but gastric ulcer or inflammation of mouth.
Bee pollen contains a lot of vitamins unlike honey. It has protein that is neccessary for human body.